How do we choose the right school for our son?
Dave Shaw, Director of Enrolment and Financial Aid, answers the question: "How do we choose the right school for our son?”
Here is a summary of the video:
Choosing a school is a big decision. There’s lots of information to sift through and sometimes it can seem overwhelming.
Here are some ways to make the right school decision for your family:
- Make a list of all the things you and your son are looking for in a school.
- Visit more than one school, and bring your son with you if you can. Every school is unique and you will learn a lot from seeing how they do things differently.
- For each school you are considering, ask questions about its academics, extra-curriculars and any special programs they offer.
- Pay attention to the students you see at the schools you visit. Do the boys look happy and engaged in learning?
- Talk to the students, teachers and parents at schools you are considering. Ask them questions about the things that are important to your family.
- Finally, ask your son where he feels he belongs. Remember, his opinion counts!
If Crescent is a school you are considering for your son, please visit us
to learn more about what we offer.See more Answers From The Enrolment Office videos