Crescent School follows the overall and specific expectations of the Ontario Ministry of Education and then enriches each subject level to challenge our students. We achieve this through our unique character-infused education curriculum and our Character-in-Action co-curricular programs.
Here are some Lower School curriculum highlights:
- Robust Information Studies/Literacy Program at every grade with author visits, social media awareness training and research skills.
- Dads Read program (Grade 3–4)
- Kids' Lit Club (Grade 5–6)
- Vex Robotics program (Grade 5–6)
- Superb performance choir with world tours every second year
- Yearly musicals and plays
Learn more:How we teach boys at CrescentAcademic support programs available at Crescent