Crescent's faculty is composed of specialists in their fields of endeavour. Each teacher cares about the whole boy, and works to foster self-reliance, personal responsibility and fundamental respect in each student. Our faculty consider teaching boys their job, and educating boys their responsibility and they are proud to be at Crescent. They dedicate their time, their expertise, their heart and their souls to the educational betterment of your son. They also believe in and mirror our core values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Compassion in all of their interactions within the Crescent Community.
The faculty is supported by strong, committed staff in administration, facilities and the kitchen. Together these groups provide a welcoming, well-run and clean environment for students and employees alike.
Members of our staff are not only outstanding in their respective professional roles, they also bring a host of other attributes to Crescent to share with your sons. Staff are encouraged to share their hobbies and their pastimes with their peers and the students. This shows the boys that true education is much broader than just the lessons learned in the classroom.
Our parents recognize the dedication and quality of Crescent's faculty and staff:
- Your teaching staff are your greatest asset
- Many of your teachers are absolutely phenomenal: bright, talented, caring, funny, excellent motivators and role models
- The quality of teaching staff and the commitment they show to the academic growth and emotional well-being of the boys is Crescent's greatest strength
- From Mr. Roberts down, the staff are very high quality with exceptional down-to-earth values, approachable and very easy to talk to
- The faculty and all staff care about Crescent and its students; they go above and beyond in most circumstances, and always make an effort to improve where a situation needs to be addressed